The future of e-commerce needs not only to be social but also authentic. Discovering new products and brands digitally needs to be as human as genuine word-of-mouth recommendations. At Tailorie we are building a solution that accomplishes just that — we are focused on connecting rather than selling – tailored introductions rather than targeted ads. We empower consumers to add their human voice to big data while providing brands the tools to truly understand them. Our innovative solution levels the playing field in digital advertising and data analytics for emerging businesses and guides consumers to discover brands and products that are uniquely relevant to what and who is important to them…according to them.
Who you are:
You have a creative, resourceful, and solution-driven mindset – which drives your ability to proactively anticipate and identify issues, establish a plan to solve, and rapidly implement the solution.
You are a strong communicator and can express ideas clearly to technical and non-technical audiences.
You work well in a team environment, are comfortable collaborating with other development roles; e.g. back-end and front-end developers.
You embrace your quirks and all the things that make you, you.
What You’ll Do:
You’ll own the technical direction and development of our iOS application and be comfortable giving input on the development of the APIs that will serve it.
You’ll work closely with back-end engineers and coordinate on development plans.
You’ll ensure our code base is high performing, well-maintained, and documented.
You’ll contribute recommendations on technical feasibility, engineering timelines, development standards, and technical product direction.
You’ll work with UI/UX designers to ensure we are creating a product that meets Tailorie design standards.
What You’ll Bring:
- At least 3+ years working as a iOS developer in Swift
- Experience building customer-facing applications and have successfully deployed an app to the app store
- Experience working with and giving input on APIs
- A detail-oriented eye when it comes to UI
- Experience with dependency managers preferrably CocoaPods
- Experience building, deploying, and automating within the iOS/App Store ecosystem
- An enthusiasm and endurance that allows you to excel in an early-stage company culture
Bonus points for:
- Experience at a “mobile-first” consumer company
- Early stage startup experience and growing a team
- Experience working within a remote team
- Experience rapidly scaling a product through iterative development.
- We’re insatiably curious, we love to learn new things, we’re constantly asking questions, and we view challenges as opportunities.
- We’re not just here for a job. Our team members are genuinely interested in contributing to building out the company, culture, and processes together.
- We communicate openly and honestly and are driven by feedback and collaboration.
- We are 100% remote.
- We move incredibly fast.
- We are resilient, focused, optimistic, and kind humans.